Saturday 7 March 2015

A Day at the Bay

Hey guys and welcome to back to another blog post!!! Omg, it has been so long since I've posted, but seriously I've been so busy I haven't been able to fit in blogging. So this post was meant to up a few weeks ago, and you might have seen these pictures on Anna's blog ( saturnandstarblog.blogspot.co.nz ), as this post will be a collab with her! It was super fun to do, so I hope you enjoy x


Anna's Photography






Sarah's Outfit: Top- New Look // Shorts- Factorie // Shoes- Vans
PS: Sorry about my terrible tan-line! I've tried to cover it up as much as possible!

Sarah's Photography






Anna's Outfit: Top- Axel // Flannel- Factorie // Leggings- Expressions // Vans- Shoes

Oh and I couldn't go to the gardens without taking pictures of the plants! You're lucky though, because I'm only going to post one.


I don't know why, but I love this flower! So bright and tropical looking. 

So this is it for today! Thank you so much for reading/viewing and I hoped you enjoyed this post! Also a huge thanks to Anna (@SaturnandStarBlog) for helping and a fun day out! A new post will be up hopefully next weekend, but I'm not making any promises! 

Byee xx

Contact- Instagram @sweetashoneyblog  reply to all DM's and comments!)
Email- sweet.as.honey0123@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment