Sunday 15 February 2015

The Liebster Award!



Hey guys, and welcome back to another blog post! I'm so sorry that I didn't post last week, but I was super busy with an athletics competition and I honestly could not squeeze anything else into my weekend. But I'm posting this now, and there will be another post this weekend to get my posting schedule back on track.



So last week on Friday, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Zoe from https://kindaoutofthisworld.wordpress.com/  (@kindaoutofthisworldblog on Instagram). Thank you so much for the nomination, I hope your blog is doing well! Below this I'm going to post the rules, answers and my own questions! 


Rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.

2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and tag them. (It's okay if they have more followers ;) )

4. Notify all the bloggers you nominate.

5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.


Answers to my Questions!

Q1: What inspired you to start blogging?
A: For a while I've wanted to start a blog, but I never told anyone because I was kinda embarrassed! I've always thought it looked fun and interesting, something different to try out so I finally decided to stop being a wuss and create a blog! 

Q2: Favourite clothing item?
A: This is too tricky!!! I have so many amazing clothes that I love to pieces. But my absolute favourites would have to be my black and white polka-dotted skirt from Trendez and my black and white play-suit from somewhere online... (I can't remember sorry!)

Q3: Who is your biggest idol?
A: I have two people who I really look up to. The first one is Zoella. For about a year now I've been watching her YouTube channel, and honestly she is just so perfect! She's pretty, successful, relatable and bubbly, and is so strong considering the amount of hate she gets. My other role model is  Dr Chris Brown from Bondi Vet. This might seem a bit strange to some of you, but let me explain! He's a vet, got his own T.V show, books out, everything that I'd love to be. Vet, actor and author- What a life, ay?

Q4: Lollies or Chocolate?
A: Chocolate, definitely. Chocaholic right here!

Q5: What is your favourite brand?
A: This is another extremely tricky question, but I think I'm going to have to go with Vans, Dr Martens, Lush and Boohoo.

Q6: If you could promote one brand, who would you promote?
A: Nooooo! Too tricky! Hmm... I think Boohoo would be the brand I'd like to promote, because I love all of their clothing, shoes and jewelry.

Q7:  What do you like in a friend?
A: I like someone who's funny, nice and reliable!

Q8: Who is one person you want to meet?
A: I want to meet so many people! But I'd say Zoella is at the top of my list.

Q9: Favourite outfit?
A: If it's a play-suit, I love it! I currently only have three, but I would love to have more c:

Q10: Favourite subject at school?
A: I have two- P.E and English. I love P.E because we do fun activites and I like English because I enjoy writing and spelling and things like that.

Q11: Favourite food?
A: This took me a while to answer... but I think I'm going to go with French Toast. Absolutely delicious <3 

Now my questions for my nominees to answer!

1. Where is your dream travel destination?
2. Who would you take with you?
3. Favourite Lush product?
4. Favourite YouTuber?
5. Who would you like to promote?
6. Who are your idols?
7. Who are you favourite bloggers?
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
9. Where do you see your blog in a few years time?
10. What's your favourite quote?
11. What's your dream job?

If you'd like to see who I've nominated, check my instagram @sweetashoneyblog and I hope you've enjoyed this post! Any questions regarding this award, feel free to DM me on Instagram. 

Happy blogging, Sarah x






No comments:

Post a Comment