Friday 6 February 2015

My Trip to the U.K

Milo, my cousins little dog ft. my sister's ear...


Hi guys, and welcome back to my blog! I'm being a little bit naughty right now- I'm supposed to be writing an essay, not blogging, but all writing is good writing, right? This post is going to be about my trip to the U.K last year in August. I hope you enjoy x

               

One of my favourite places we went was the caravan park by the beach. My grandparents own quite a big caravan, and it stays at a really nice place. It was quite windy and cold, but had some beautiful photography opportunities. Above this small blurb are two examples of the stunning beach.



Some more examples of the beautiful photography points. Ireland is filled with beautiful hills and beaches. It reminds me a lot of New Zealand actually! 


Another thing Ireland had lots of were sayings in Gaelic. I'm not sure what these ones mean, but if I ever find out I'll be sure to post it! I especially like the one on the left, even though the inscription is a bit small!



The K Club was definitely one of the highlights of the trip! We went there for my sister's wedding and OMG was it amazing! The food, the grounds, the rooms, everything was perfect.


Paris was a dream come true! We only had enough time to visit the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland, but boy am I glad we did! I got a super cute bag and a mini Eiffel Tower from the shop, and two figurines from Disneyland, as well as some Minnie Mouse ears! 


Oh. My. Goodness. Nothing beats French food. Or more specifically, DisneyLandEurope food. The picture on the left is of the world's most amazing crepe's. I had never tasted a crepe before, so this just absolutely blew me away! I can't remember how many of these I ate- but it was a lot. The picture on the right is of the cutest little MICKEY MOUSE PIZZA! I got so excited when I saw this on the menu, and I couldn't possibly order anything else. All the food was super, duper good!


These are going to be the last two pictures for today. Disneyland was just amazing- everything from the food (obviously) to the rides was super fun and exciting, and I would definitely go back there anytime. 


I hope you enjoyed this week's post, and didn't get too bored with all the photos and stuff! Just thought I'd mention, there is a lot that I didn't mention that I did, like go to London and Scotland, but I feel as if this blog post has been long enough already! If you have any questions just ask in the comments, or over on the Instagram account @sweetashoneyblog and I will get back to you asap!

Once again, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you guys again next week for another blog post!
Sarah x

PS. I'm now going to leave you with a cute picture of Olaf from the Disneyland parade!




No comments:

Post a Comment