Saturday 31 January 2015

Welcome to my Blog x

Hey everyone, and welcome to my blog, Sweet as Honey! I haven't really had a blog since I was seven... And even then I had a lot of help from parents and grandma so I don't think that counts? Anyways, what I'm trying to say is this is technically my first blog, so don't judge me too harshly in the beginning!

On this blog I am planning on posting around once a week, but really that will depend on what's going on in my crazy life and whether or not I've got time or not! But that's the goal anyway... The content of this blog is going to be a bit random, but I know I will definitely be posting about health, beauty, fashion and photography most times, but who knows what I'll decide to post about in the future?

So now you know a bit about what I'm going to be posting on here, I've decided to start this blog off with a ten facts about me! I hope you enjoy x

--



1. My name is Sarah, and I am a blogger who lives in New Zealand. I am thirteen at the moment, but I'm turning fourteen on the second of June.

2. I absolutely suck at hair. If you ask any of my friends about my hair skills, they will tell you I am worse than a two year old. It's really sad, but I can only do a simple pony-tail or a side plait/braid. That's it. Anything else you see done in my hair is probably done by my sister or my mum. The point in me telling you this? If you want a blog that shows you hair tutorials, this is not the blog for you!



3. Last year from mid-August to early September I went over to the U.K to visit all my family living over there (uncles, aunties, cousins and my grandparents on my dad's side as well as my grandad on my mum's side). We went to Ireland, Scotland, England and France. The highlights of the trip were seeing all my family again (last time I saw them was around nine years ago when I was four, so I don't really remember it...), my half-sister's wedding and visiting France for the first time! In Paris we visited the Eiffel Tower and went to DisneyLandEurope which was amazing! Too bad it's probably going to be another nine years before I go back!

4. I watch a LOT of Youtubers, (like seriously I watch about three hours of Youtube a day... probably more. You could say I have an addiction c;) but my favourites are Zoella, PointlessBlog, JoeSugg, SprinkleofGlitter, NiomiSmart and TanyaBurr. Honestly I would watch them all day if I could! The other type of videos I watch on Youtube is simmers. My favourites are xSimSugar, Lifesimmer, PiinkSim and SofeeSims -x

5. I am a complete and total mix of nerd, jock and girly-girl! I am a nerd because I don't hate school (*gasp*) and I love playing video games (Sims 3 is my favourite game EVER!) and also I am super duper shy around people I don't know... but then I absolutely love sports, health and fitness (I do netball and athletics at the moment, but I am going to be doing volleyball and aerobics this year as well. Also the health is more like skincare, healthy snacks etc.) yet I am a total girly-girl loving make-up, fashion and shoes!

6. I have been a dancer since the age of three (and that's only competitive...I was about two when I really started) and still do tap, ballet and jazz. It does help that my mum's a dance teacher, and did competitive dance all her childhood, but I'm still pretty proud to say I've been dancing on stage for eleven years!

7. My family that lives at my house consists of my mum, dad, two sisters and a dog. But my grandma lives down the road, which I will explain that fact's importance in the next...

 


8. I technically only have one pet, who is a a huge Bull Mastiff x German Shepherd x Labrador (we think) that we got from the pound four years ago. We got her when she was around one year old, so she was nearly fully-grown, but still as playful as a puppy. She is such a crazy dog who's very energetic, loving and friendly (but only when we are at home... otherwise she's a vicious guard dog!) but she absolutely hates water. My other kind of pet is a cat called Charlie, but he doesn't live with us, he lives with my grandma. I got him when I was three years old, but when we moved to Australia when I was eight we couldn't take him so he moved in with my grandma! We've moved back now, but he's so settled and happy we didn't want to disrupt him again. You will see a LOT of pictures of these two pets, as pet photography is one of my favourite hobbies!

9. A few of my favourites are- Girl Online (book), anything by Sam Smith, The Vamps and Bruno Mars (songs), Girlfriend and Creme (magazines), Dotti, Factorie and Glassons (shops), Vans and Doc Martens (shoes), Blended (movie) and The Vampire Diaries and Nashville (TV Shows).

10. The last fact about me! I have been to so many places around the world! These places are Australia, Rarotonga, Dubai, Ireland, Scotland, England and France! Even though I am so happy and grateful that I've experience so much travel, there's still two places I want to go to one day- America and Africa. I would love to go to America for all the amazing shops and beaches and to see the original Disneyland and I want to go to Africa to go on a safari and see the way of life there, as it really intrigues me. But who knows when I'll go there? Probably when I'm forty, haha!

--

So that's it for my first blog post! I hope you enjoyed and feel like you know me a bit more c: I'll (hopefully) see you next weekend when I write another blog post!

*This blog's instagram page is @sweetashoneyblog if you'd like to give us a follow to find out what's happening, giveaway opportunities and stuff like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment